Friday, January 11, 2008

Introducing...


Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself.. I am BRANDY THE GREAT!

Now, take a look at pretty me, and half of my sis, Whiskey! Don't you think my eyes are SOOOOOO you-know??? Just look at me, and let me hypnotiZe you. .


Hee hee hee!!! Now, let me introduce you to my sisters!






This here,

is Whiskey, she is a five year-old tri-colour Shih Tzu. She does OB and Agility, but takes it slow and steady. She prefers going for walks just like me! Among all my sisters, she's closest to me as we've known each other since we were young. She can be rather fierce when it comes to food, so take my advice and DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STEAL HER FOOD WHATSOEVER!



Next, is Chivas Regal! She is a GSD from Indonesia, but speaks English. She decided to change her name to Chivas shortly after arriving in Malaysia. Previously, she was called Debby. Shh, don't tell her but Whiskey and I think that Debby sounds very funny! hey! that RHYMES! See, told you I'm a good rhymer! Anyways, back to Chivas, she is my GOOD GOOD FRIEND. Ok, I'll admit it, the reason why I like her is, oh man, this is so embarassing...I like bullying her and she lets me bully her! HMPFH! Chivvy likes playing ball, especially squeaky balls and tennis balls! She has destroyed AT LEAST 5 balls already! Haihz, what a total complete waste of money! I mean, instead of having to buy new balls, we could buy rawhide!!!!!!! UrGH!!




This is,


Rum! She's a good one for me to bully too! Rum is a few years old Pomeranian with a brownish blackish coat. Her favorite pose is this

She can stay like that for more than 20 mins! Everyone thinks she's cute, but neh, i think i'm cuter! heHehE!!


Then, there's JD! Whiskey is her mother. JD is Black and White. You know, Yin Yang?? She enjoys soft toys and playing in the dirt! She has albino eyes, haha! That is, the area around her eyes are white!



Next, Chard'ny! She's the one on the right, while on the left is RemyMartin, my teenyweeny pal.

Chard'ny is short for Chardonnay. She's a tricolored shihTzu, just like Whiskey, except that she's the complete opposite in terms of character. To me, she is seriously one active dog. A rascal, she is. Chard'ny is definitely up to my standards though, when it comes to close combat aka bullying. Tee hee hee!

No comments: