Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pork Bone!!!

Hi folks! Brandy here..


GUESS WHAT????



My human got us DELISH pork bones from the BakKutTeh shop! Here's a pic...






DOESN'T THAT LOOK SOOOOOO YUMMY???????Oh Boy, I got saliva on my keyboard! Human's gonna kill me!

Oh, and the stingy human only gave me 2 bones! Oh well, better not complain, Chivas got only 1!! hehe...



Evil cruel Human making me stare at it.....grrr......Anyways, aren't you JEALOUS???? Hahaha! Gotta run, Chivas might be finishing hers and attacking mine! buhbye!

BrandytheGreat.

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Yummy yum yum! I absolutely LOVE pork bones but I like it when it's meaty, greasy & all... How come your pork bone got no meat ah?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

BrandytheGreat said...

No meat??? While I was busy blogging, Chivas ate up the meat!!! BLAME her!!! I think my human gave some to Whiskey anyway. . .Yeah, i love it that way too!!! Except that my human complains that i make such a mess after!