Saturday, December 27, 2008

Smart Fella!

Check this out! Or head on over to Rocky's page to find out more!



No, it's not the beginning of a bad joke, but the tale of a shoplifting pooch in Utah.

The K-9 caper took place at Smith's Food & Drug Store in Murray.

"I've never seen him shop in here before; brand new customer," the manager said. "Didn't even have his Fresh Value card."

After checking out a girl in the checkout lane, the dog went straight to aisle 16. The dog food aisle.

"He knew where he was headed," the manager said.

He grabbed a rawhide bone, only to be confronted by the manager.

"I looked at him," the manager said. "I said, 'Drop it!' I decided I wanted to keep all my fingers, so I didn't try to take it from him. He looked at me and I looked at him and he ran for the door and away he went. Right out the front door."

He's still at large, presumably enjoying his bone, which was valued at $2.79.

Police have issued an APB for the missing mutt - an All Pooch Bulletin.


What do you think, guys?!?!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't that hilarious! We saw it on the news and we were laughing so hard. That pooch must have been in that store before, cause he sure did know where to go!

chelsea + apple said...

what a silly pup!!!
it's funny that he knew exactly where to go!

<3 Apple

Agatha and Archie said...

THAT KID IS GREAT!!!!!!! Love A+A

Lacy said...

w00f's brandy and all, heehee i love dat video...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Brandy!
Smart boy! When I saw that video in the news made me laugh like crazy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

What a smart doggie! He knew where to go!

Love,
Thor

Amber-Mae said...

Woah! I didn't know there are such dogs in this world too. Must have got some bad influence by some itchy fingers people huh? Looks like a Husky to me. Really incredible! Just too funny. Well, that dog was lucky he got away with his tasty rawhide bone.

POOPED out,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

He has our admiration! What a smart doggie! Why didn't we think of that!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WAAAAWAAAAWAAAAA dera Brandy!!!
that video is very funny!!!
the news made us laugh like crazy!!!!!!
Here in Italy we haven't seen this news!!!
Thanks to share with us!!!
Have you had a great Christmas??
Hope yes!!!!
We love you so much!!!
Lots of love and kisses baby!!!!

Joe Stains said...

omdog, I would have gone straight to the cheese aisle!!

Pipa said...

Well, That's a funny pup, Brandy! WOW!


Pipa

Samantha: said...

That's a pretty smart dog to know where he was headed! That's a yummy treat he got, by the way!
Licks,
Samantha

Bae Bae said...

Oh.. a shoplifting doggie..

~ Bae

Girasol said...

He knew what he want, smart!!!